International F1 students who are approved to study in the U.S. can apply to have their spouse or children live with them in the U.S. while they study. The F2 Visa application can be made by visiting our PDSOs and DSOs at LCA.

F2 Visa applicants are not required to study the 18 hours or more per week to maintain their visa. Please check with your PDSO and DSO before applying for your F1 student visa because it is ideal if you apply together with the potential F2.