Contact LCA at: (801) 771-7141|

F1 Visa Change of Status

/F1 Visa Change of Status
F1 Visa Change of Status2020-07-07T10:06:57+00:00

If you are in the United States with a B1/B2 Visa, or another visa, LCA Language Institute can issue an F1 Visa Change of Status. Our PDSOs and DSOs can inform you of the necessary steps to take in order to effectuate the change of status. Please contact us to schedule a meeting to receive and fill out the necessary paperwork to move forward in your F1 process.

Since this process may take several days and/or weeks to complete, please contact our PDSO and DSO with ample time in advance of your visa expiring.