Layton Christian Academy Senior Graduation
May 18, 2017 6 p.m.
UNIFORM CLOTHING SALE
Please check out the elementary hallway until school is out. All items are only $.25 each. Stock up for next year. Bring your money to the main office.
EAGLES TRACK 2017
2A State track meet will be Friday & Saturday, May 19th & 20th at BYU in Provo. Meet will start at 8:00 a.m.
Please contact Coach Dru for any questions.
Student Ambassadors will be selling Dunkin Donuts! They will be at LCA tomorrow morning beginning at 8am. Cost is $1. Please support the LCA Student Ambassadors and get a donut tomorrow morning.
CALLING ALL TRAVELLERS!!! Come with us to GREECE!
As our world becomes increasingly interconnected, it is critical for our students to become more culturally aware and globally-minded. To be able to experience the global classroom
first-hand and see what they have been studying in their classes come to life is truly amazing. It gives them new perspectives- not only of themselves, but also of the world around them!
We are pleased to announce that I’m taking students on an educational tour to Greece during March of 2018. What is it like to live in a country where classical mythology and ancient history
still have a presence in everyday life? In the capital of Athens, namesake of the goddess Athena, walk in the footsteps of ancient Greeks at the Acropolis – and in the footsteps of current residents in the Plaka district. In Delphi, Epidaurus and Cape Sounion, learn how an old belief in mythological figures still influences medicine, politics and philosophy. Space for this program is limited!
***RIGHT NOW THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL $200 EARLY SIGN UP DISCOUNT SO SIGN UP NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT AT THE BEST RATE.***
If you would like to see more about this trip or sign up for just $95 deposit please go to: www.eftours.com/1912227ne
LCA Nationals Students
Here’s the list of our entries this year which were invited to Nationals:
• Drum Solo – Dre Miles – Merit Medalist – invited to Nationals
• Classical Piano – Joel Umemura- Merit Medalist – invited to Nationals
• Piano Solo – Joel Umemura – Merit Medalist invited to Nationals
• Sax Solo – Jerry Li – Merit Medalist invited to Nationals
• Instrumental Ensemble – Neo-Classical Band – Merit Medalist invited to Nationals
• Christian Band – Neo-Classical Band – Merit Medalist invited to Nationals
• Vocal Solo – Jaden Nandkeshwar – Merit Medalist invited to Nationals
• Vocal Solo – Devin Bringard – invited to Nationals
• Percussion “Unconventional” – Noe-Classical Band – invited to Nationals
• Vocal Solo – Azriel Wheelright – invited to Nationals
• Vocal Solo – Adrien Olsen – invited to Nationals
• Worship Leading – Adrien Olsen – invited to Nationals
• Piano Solo – Leon Sato – invited to Nationals
• Graphic Design – Devin Bringard – invited to Nationals
• T-shirt Design – Jerry Li – invited to Nationals
• Photography – Brianne Burt – invited to Nationals
• Visual Art – Lily Parrish – invited to Nationals
Remember that all service hours through April should be logged by the end of May! Keep watching the bulletin board by the main office for service hour opportunities!
Last day to complete service hours is May 25th, 2017. Make sure to log them.