• That the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
• That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God, the Father; God the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years.
• That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
• That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
• That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
• In the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, that is given to believers who ask for it.
• In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
• In the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord’s supper.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and lost: the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
LCA was founded by Christian Life Center, a Protestant Church with a vision for educating youth. LCA is owned and operated by its founding church. LCA’s governing body is a seven-member board that oversees the operation of the school and the church, and is an inseparable and integral part of the ministries at Christian Life Center, and as such subscribes to the same tenants of faith as its parent organization.